April 11th - 15th
Cooked colored spaghetti noodles and kidfetti
1. Writing/Drawing- Observation 2 of Caterpillar to Butterfly
2. We have LIVE caterpillars in our classroom (discussion) life cycles- the caterpillars are now chrysalis
3. Daily Journaling –Name writing practice
4. Writing/Drawing- Observation 3 of Caterpillar to Butterfly
5. Worm measuring
6. Patterning with food items
7. Zig Zag creations for the letter Z!
8. Music with Miss Terri
9. Lower case and capital matching
10. Butterfly Art
11. Large floor alphabet and number puzzles
*We will be closed on April 21st and 22nd. We will be attending the Ohio Early Childhood Education Conference
* PICTURES ARE IN! PLEASE SIGN THE AGREEMENT ON THE COVER OF THE PICTURE PACKAGE(S) BEFORE TAKING THE PICTURES HOME. YOU MAY VIEW THE PICTURES UNTIL MONDAY, APRIL 25TH. YOU MAY PURCHASE THE WHOLE PACKAGE OR YOU MAY SELECT WHAT PORTRAIT PAGES YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE. ALL PRICING IS IN THE PICTURE PACKAGE. YOU MAY MIX AND MATCH PICTURES FROM PACKAGES. WE WILL NEED ALL PICTURES RETURNED IF NOT PURCHASED. THANK YOU. THE PICTURES TURNED OUT PRECIOUS!
* Please RSVP (sign-up sheet at entrance of building)
KINDERGARTEN INFORMATION MEETING
Children are welcome to attend with you!
Thursday, April 28th 2016
Ada Public Schools Cafeteria
Come and meet Ada Schools Kindergarten Teachers and receive answers to questions about Kindergarten Screening, Kindergarten Expectations, State of Ohio Common Core Standards, and more.
*Please remember that all entry system cards will need to be turned in on the last day of your child’s attendance at the center. If your card is not turned in, a $25 charge will be withdrawn with your May’s tuition. Thank you for your understanding.
*Your child’s May tuition will be taken out in June. Thank you.
*ATTENTION CHILDREN WHO EAT LUNCH AT SCHOOL: We will provide lunch for your child on May 5th and May 6th. Please bring in $3 for each day. Thank you.
*We have been practicing for our end of the year GRADUATION/CELEBRATION! All children will participate and be given a certificate and/or diploma. The end of the year program will be on Thursday, MAY 5TH at 6:00PM sharp located in the McIntosh Activities Room at ONU. (this is located directly across the street from the Inn at ONU). Please let us know if your child will not be able to attend. Thank you.