Kappa Epsilon was founded on May 13, 1921 in Iowa City, Iowa by Zada M. Cooper. It was her wish to unite all women pharmacy students in the United States. As Kappa Epsilon developed it became known for promoting women in the profession of pharmacy, supporting personal and professional development, providing networking opportunities, and supporting breast cancer awareness. The Psi Chapter of Ohio Northern University was started in January 1957 by Dr. Albert Smith and Dr. Anna Koffler. Psi Chapter became an official national chapter on December 4, 1957. We are just one of the current 37 collegiate chapters in existence in addition to the 10 active alumni chapters.